Parent Information: School SEND offer
In line with the new SEND Code of Practice 2014 the school has updated its SEND (Special Educational Needs & Disabilities) offer and is available on the Special Educational Needs page.
If you would like the answers to the following;
- How can I let the school know I am concerned about my child’s progress in school?
- How will the school let me know if they have any concerns about my child’s learning in school?
- How is extra support allocated to children and how do they move between the different levels?
- Who are the other people providing services to children with SEND in this school?
- How are the teachers in school helped to work with children with SEND and what training do they have?
- What support do we have for you as a parent of a child with SEND?
If you would like answers to any of the following questions and more, please visit the Special Educational Needs and Disabilities information page.