Sinai School is seeking to recruit a
Senior Leader responsible for curriculum development
Starting January 2018
The Headteacher and governors are seeking to appoint an outstanding classroom practitioner with excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum, who can lead and manage our subject leaders and teachers on their continued journey of enhancing provision. We are looking for a dynamic, forward thinking and creative professional who can support the staff.
The successful candidate will have up to date knowledge about effective teaching and learning strategies and implementing an effective curriculum.
The post holder will become a member of our dynamic Senior Leadership Team. The successful candidate will have a 0.5 teaching commitment and 0.5 Leadership commitment.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for managing CPD to further enhance the professional development of our staff.
We can offer:
· Friendly and hard-working pupils
· A welcoming and committed staff body
· Supportive governors and parents
· A commitment to professional development
We are looking for:
· An outstanding KS2 teacher who secures excellent progress and attainment by exciting and inspiring learners through their innovative practice
· A proven track record of school improvement at Senior Leadership level
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· An ambitious and enthusiastic professional who is committed to raising standards for all
· A dedicated team player who is willing to contribute to the wider life of a school
· A positive individual who is able to adapt to changing circumstances and embrace new ideas
· An inspirational leader who will encourage and support effective pedagogy
Sinai School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau check.
We value diversity in our workforce and positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please contact Hayley Brotherton firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a tour and for an information pack