School Business Manager
Scale : PO4-PO5 depending on experience
(Full time, Inner London Weighting)
Required September 2018 ( Or sooner)
Sinai is a vibrant, three form entry school, situated in Kenton. We are a voluntary aided Primary school in the Borough of Brent. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly efficient, organised and self-motivated School Business Manager to join our staff in September 2018. This job has become available due to the promotion of our current School Business Manager.
Candidates must have:
The successful candidate will join the school’s Senior Leadership Team and be expected to make a major contribution to the work of that team in all aspects of its work in school.
Visits to the school are welcomed, please contact the Headteacher’s PA to arrange an appointment. email@example.com or 020 8204 1550
Inclusion & Safeguarding Leader – September 2018 L1 – L4
Sinai Jewish Primary School strives to provide the best education through a dynamic, forward-thinking curriculum, underpinned by high-quality and inspirational teaching that creates a passion for learning. We are always striving for excellence, passionate about the values of each and every child with a strong Leadership team and a committed and friendly staff.
We are looking to appoint a talented member of the Senior Leadership Team. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate outstanding teaching. You will be responsible for ensuring the continued improvement of standards of specific groups of children in the school, including those with Special Educational Needs and those in receipt of the Pupil Premium.
Successful candidates must be passionate about learning and possess the drive and determination to exceed standard expectations ensuring pupils achieve their maximum potential, they must inspire children and have high standards and expectations in all areas of school life, committed to supporting the ethos of the school. We are looking for a leader who is committed to the school culture of vigilance.
We require you to be
• passionate about children’s learning and development
• committed to ensuring that all groups of children achieve their best
• knowledgeable of the 2015 SEND Code of Practice
• be a great team player with a positive outlook
• have high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour
• be an experienced classroom practitioner with a strong record of achievement and success
• have a strong and up to date knowledge of safeguarding practice and procedure
We can offer you :
• Inner London Weighting
• A commitment to CPD
• Supportive Leadership Team
• Friendly staff
• A welcoming and friendly environment
• We will consider full or part time candidates
For further information about this post or an application pack, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call to speak to Hayley Brotherton, on 020 8204 1550.
Nursery Teacher – September 2018
Sinai Jewish Primary School is seeking to recruit a Nursery Class Teacher to join our bright and modern Nursery
Sinai School is a dynamic, three form entry school. We strive to provide the best academic and Jewish education through a dynamic and forward thinking curriculum, underpinned by high quality and inspirational teaching. Our Nursery is happy, warm and friendly with a calm energy that our children thrive on.
Sinai School is looking to recruit an enthusiastic, highly motivated and creative individual to teach our nursery class. Our children are motivated and love learning; we are seeking a candidate with exceptional knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and outstanding practice, who is passionate about children’s learning.
Ideal candidates will:
· Be an outstanding and qualified teacher
· Be passionate about and committed to high quality Early Years provision
· Have experience of raising achievement and developing excellence
· Have the ability to create an engaging and challenging learning environment
· Be committed to working with parents and professionals
· Have experience of working in EYFS
We can offer you :
· Inner London Weighting
· An opportunity to grow into a leader
· Supportive Leadership Team
· Friendly staff
· A welcoming and friendly environment
· We will consider full or part time candidates
NQTs are welcome to apply
For further information about this posts or an application pack, please email: email@example.com or call to speak to Hayley Brotherton, on 020 8204 1550.
Sinai school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all who work here to share this commitment. Sinai is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and other relevant checks.