Thank you for your interest in Sinai School.
Sinai School is a warm, caring and nurturing school with high academic standards and high expectations underpinned by the principles of a strong love of Judaism and Israel.
Admissions Information 2016/17
Please find the following documents and admissions information for Sinai School admissions 2016/17:
- Nursery Admissions Policy 2016
- Nursery Application Form
- Reception-Year 6 Admissions Policy 2016
- Supplementary Information Form for Reception
- In Year Application Form
- Certificate of Religious Practice 2016/17
- Appeals Timetable Sinai Admission in 2016
Once the documents have been completed please e-mail them to the schools admissions officer email@example.com
For all parents applying for Reception you will also need to apply through your own home borough (Opens between September/October 2015). Please see below the links to help you with this. If you need any further assistance please contact the school with any queries or enquiries.
- HERTSMERE – www.hertsdirect.org/services/edlearn/admissions/
- HARROW – www.harrow.gov.uk/admissions
- BARNET – www.barnet.gov.uk/e-admissions
- BRENT – www.brent.gov.uk/admissions –
- CAMDEN – www.camden.gov.uk/ccm/navigation/education/camden-schools/schools-admissions/;jsessionid=34C048ABA32BE53EB35BB60A091B3678