Hot School Lunches
Hot school lunches are available every school day. The school has worked with Caterplus Services to ensure a healthy lunch which is delicious and nutritious. The School has its own supervised kosher meat kitchen providing healthy, good quality lunches which include a meat, chicken or fish main meal and dessert or fruit, or a choice of vegetarian main meal, salad bar, jacket potato or sandwich alternatives.
We have introduced a more convenient way to pay for school lunches and we use the ParentPay service.
School meals must be paid for before or on the first day of each term. School meals are charged for each meal taken and an invoice is sent to parents.
Pupils also have the option of bringing their own lunch to school. This must be dairy or Parev products and consist of Kosher foods only. We are a nut free school – Peanut butter is not allowed under any circumstances as we have children in the School who suffer from potentially fatal nut allergies.
Free School Meals
Free school meals may be available for children whose parents are receiving:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190.00
- Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ – the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
If you would like to discuss free school meals, please contact the Headteacher, Mrs Lipshaw, in strict confidence.
Or you can apply directly from the Local Authority