School Bursar – September 2018 (or sooner)
Sinai is a vibrant, three form entry school, situated in Kenton. We are a voluntary aided Primary school in the Borough of Brent. The governors, staff, and parents are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly efficient, organised and self-motivated School Bursar to join our staff ASAP.
Candidates must have:
- A proven track record of good finance management
- Working experience of School Finances
- A certificate, or diploma, in School Business Management or be prepared to complete accreditation;
- Leadership and management experience of finance;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present both written, and verbal information for the Headteacher, Senior Leadership Team and Governors.
- A genuine desire to involve themselves fully in the life of our school and to work as part of our forward-thinking team of professionals.
- Knowledge of FMS
- Ability to prepare and present management accounts
- We are looking for a trustworthy, committed and highly organised individual
We are willing to consider full and part time candidates.
Visits to the school are welcomed, please contact the Headteacher’s PA to arrange an appointment or receive an application form. email@example.com or 020 8 204 155
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. Closing date: Friday 20th July 2018 at midday.
Interview: Monday 23rd July 2018
We welcome applicants from all faiths.
Jewish Studies Teacher – September 2018
Sinai School is seeking to appoint a motivated Jewish Studies teacher who will be an enthusiastic and committed member of the school community.
Sinai Jewish Primary School is dedicated to motivation, inspiration and excellence. We are a happy, thriving and successful school with a positive, caring and imaginative learning environment that gives our children the very best start in life.
What Sinai can offer:
- Exciting opportunities and development
- A forward thinking Jewish Studies curriculum
- Children who are eager to learn, confident and enthusiastic
- Staff who are fully committed to making a difference
- Dedicated PPA time with CPD opportunities
- High quality resources in excellent facilities
- Inner London Weighting
- Potential leadership opportunities
The successful candidate will be:
- An enthusiastic and consistently strong practitioner with a sound knowledge and understanding of Primary Jewish Education;
- An innovative and effective classroom practitioner who is passionate about learning and teaching Jewish Studies;
- An effective communicator with parents and colleagues
- Highly motivated and able to motivate others
- Knowledgeable about practicing Judaism
Further details and an application form are available from firstname.lastname@example.org or call to speak to Hayley Brotherton, on 020 8204 1550.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
Inclusion & Safeguarding Leader – September 2018 L1 – L4
|Sinai Jewish Primary School strives to provide the best education through a dynamic, forward-thinking curriculum, underpinned by high-quality and inspirational teaching that creates a passion for learning. We are always striving for excellence, passionate about the values of each and every child with a strong Leadership team and a committed and friendly staff.
We are looking to appoint a talented member of the Senior Leadership Team. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate outstanding teaching. You will be responsible for ensuring the continued improvement of standards of specific groups of children in the school, including those with Special Educational Needs and those in receipt of the Pupil Premium.
Successful candidates must be passionate about learning and possess the drive and determination to exceed standard expectations ensuring pupils achieve their maximum potential, they must inspire children and have high standards and expectations in all areas of school life, committed to supporting the ethos of the school. We are looking for a leader who is committed to the school culture of vigilance.
We require you to be
• passionate about children’s learning and development
• committed to ensuring that all groups of children achieve their best
• knowledgeable of the 2015 SEND Code of Practice
• be a great team player with a positive outlook
• have high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour
• be an experienced classroom practitioner with a strong record of achievement and success
• have a strong and up to date knowledge of safeguarding practice and procedure
We can offer you :
• Inner London Weighting
• A commitment to CPD
• Supportive Leadership Team
• Friendly staff
• A welcoming and friendly environment
• We will consider full or part time candidates
For further information about this post or an application pack, please email: email@example.com or call to speak to Hayley Brotherton, on 020 8204 1550.
Sinai school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all who work here to share this commitment. Sinai is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and other relevant checks.