Sinai school vision statement
Sinai community strives to embed a lifelong love of learning. Our high expectations create a path to academic excellence. The wellbeing of our children is at the heart of all we do. Sinai children are proud of their achievements, are confident and caring and show responsibility as British citizens. Together we share pride in our Jewish heritage, a commitment to our modern Orthodox Judaism and a love of the State of Israel.
Our School Values:
- We are confident, resilient, independent, inclusive and responsible
- We respect and support ourselves, others and the community.
- We are proud of our academic achievement and attitude for learning.
- We inspire a love of Jewish culture and spirituality.
- We nurture and care for the well-being of every child.
Our School Rules:
- Be kind and gentle
- Show good listening
- Be on task
- Always try your best
- Look smart and be equipped for your lessons
- Be responsible for your actions