Sinai School Vision Statement
Sinai community strives to embed a lifelong love of learning. Our high expectations create a path to academic excellence. The wellbeing of our children is at the heart of all we do. Sinai children are proud of their achievements, are confident and caring and show responsibility as British citizens. Together we share pride in our Jewish heritage, a commitment to our modern Orthodox Judaism and a love of the State of Israel.
Our School Values:
- We are confident, resilient, independent, inclusive and responsible
- We respect and support ourselves, others and the community.
- We are proud of our academic achievement and attitude for learning.
- We inspire a love of Jewish culture and spirituality.
- We nurture and care for the well-being of every child.
Our School Rules:
- Be kind and gentle
- Show good listening
- Be on task
- Always try your best
- Look smart and be equipped for your lessons
- Be responsible for your actions
Sinai School Ethos Statement
Sinai School aims to enrich the lives of all our pupils with knowledge of core Jewish values and ethics that are suitable for those of all religions and none, and to prepare our Jewish pupils for vibrant Jewish lives based on Torah ideals and practices, an appreciation of our shared heritage and a love of Israel.
Our ethos is based on the Jewish principle that our lives should be built on a foundation of three components: Torah, Avodah and Gemilut Chassadim.
Please click here to read the full Sinai School Ethos Statement